Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day 22-25


Day 22 (Thursday, Jan. 29)
-Today Melinda and I worked with Reach4Life again (New Testament with teen life lessons in it). We learned most of the ins and outs of it. They've had 22,000 students go through there program since just last year, and this year they should have roughly 42,000. We went to a Reach4Life Ambassador meeting, which is students who went through the program and still want to be mentors.

Day 23 (Friday, Jan. 30)
-Class, homework, soccer, construction, and just chillin. That was basically our day.

Day 24 (Saturday, Jan. 31)
-A man spent 3 hrs. educating us on the Impact of Colonialism today. It was really cool and interesting. His name was Dr. Yizenge Chondoka from the University of Zambia in Lusaka. I also got to talk to Troy Lewis today. He said that we would meet soon when he either comes here or we go to Lusaka in a few weeks (Zambia Director for the International Mission Board). Also, we sent out all our e-mails about the Bibles.

I got to talk to my family too, well sorta ;) I was on webcam, and they watched and listened since they were experiencing some technical difficulties. Now I think they see that it's hard to do computer stuff without me, specifically in our family. ha

Day 25 (Sunday, Feb. 1)
-We went to church. It was great, as always. I took a nap and read today. Then another lady came up and asked me for a Bible today. We really need those Bibles soon. I'll probably go do some homework now, and then hopefully I'll get to Skype with my girls later :)

No comments: