Wednesday, May 27, 2009

In Lima

Hey, I´m in Lima right now with some friends at an internet cafe. We´ve had 2 days of orientation so far. It´s been a ton of talking, but all great info. Of course, in between sessions we just play soccer. It´s soo much fun! We´ll be here til Saturday and then we´re heading to San Pedra de la Casta (I think. ha). The altitude is 11,000 feet. It´s our high altitude training camp since we´ll be playing most matches in the Andes mountains.´

So far I´ve already made some really good friends and had a blast fellowshipping with them. God´s great!

I don´t know how much access I´ll have to the internet in the future, but I´ll update when I can :)

Thanks for praying and please continue. We have no idea what God has in store for us, but we´re ready to serve. Que Dios les bendiga (means ¨God bless¨).

No comments: